I got this lovely charcoal barbecue for free from freecycle! It had definitely been well loved (the meat grease covering it proved that). So I took some delightful orange essence cleaner to it with a wire sponge. It was beautiful and shiny when I was done - well worth the ten mile round trip drive. ANYWAY, my man & I made a delicious, perfect end of summer barbecued dinner. On the top rack we have sweet corn in husk (obviously), and honey soaked peaches. On the bottom, on bamboo skewers, are lovely little cubes of chili marinated tofu. I am now addicted to grilling :)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
free barbecue?!
I got this lovely charcoal barbecue for free from freecycle! It had definitely been well loved (the meat grease covering it proved that). So I took some delightful orange essence cleaner to it with a wire sponge. It was beautiful and shiny when I was done - well worth the ten mile round trip drive. ANYWAY, my man & I made a delicious, perfect end of summer barbecued dinner. On the top rack we have sweet corn in husk (obviously), and honey soaked peaches. On the bottom, on bamboo skewers, are lovely little cubes of chili marinated tofu. I am now addicted to grilling :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment